Tales and Images from my point of view, Enjoy!
( click on images to enlarge)

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oktoberfest McClure

Here's some shots of the MLSR president a couple days before the flyin!

I guess he didn't have his eyes open or something. The ones on his sail look cool though!!

He was a bit higher when he hit the branches, they bent and let him down too his tiptoes.
He broke a tipwand, but at least missed Dougs glider also a U2.
Will Brown in foreground.

Shannon Raby and I on the new synthetic grass breakdown area.
Nice!!

Lots of pilots showed up for the Flyin. Jon James was the only other Sonomawings pilot to show besides me.  Sat. it turned on late and pilots were getting 2500 over launch which is 2000'.

KM won the XC trophy with a big 3 miler into Coulterville. Brian Horgan won  speed gliding.
I had a great time as always.


No comments: